Enjoy total fall protection, along with freedom of movement, as the anchor effortlessly slides across the beam following you as you work. Easily installed and just as easily removed and taken to a new site, DBI-SALA beam anchors provide economical flexibility.
- Provides complete horizontal mobility, tie-off overhead or at your feet (use with Force2® shock absorbing lanyard when used at your feet)
- Anchor effortlessly slides across the beam on its wear pads, eliminating metal-to-metal contact
- Integrated ratcheting adjustment system provides quick and easy installation and removal. NO MORE PINS AND CHAINS!
- Unique guarded locking mechanism protects the anchor from accidental disengagement.
- Dual beam grip adjustment prevents twisting and turning as it moves along the beam
- Extremely lightweight at only 3.7 lbs (1.66 kg), with a user capacity of 420 lbs. (189 kg) and a minimum breaking strength of 5,000 lbs (22kn)
- Replaceable synthetic wear pads
- Fits flange 3½" to 14" wide and up to 1¼" thick
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI A10.32, Z359.1 and EN795