Working under grueling hot conditions - whether it's related to weather, protective clothing or confined spaces - exposes workers to the dangers of heat stress. Ergodyne® Chill-Its® Phase Change Cooling Vests keep workers cooler, safer and more productive.
- Government-tested vest reduces risks of heat-related injuries when wearing protective clothing, encapsulating suits or when working in extremely warm environments.
- Patent-pending Controlled Temperature Formula (CTF55) maintains optimum 55 degree F/13 degree C temperature for cooling the body, for up to 2 hours.
- Durable cotton fabric carrier is treated with top-quality Banox FR3 for flame-resistant properties. Meets the federal testing code 191, utilizing test method 5903 for flammability.
- Hook-and-loop closures quickly adjust at the shoulders, and around the body for a comfortable, exact fit.
- Anatomical over-the-shoulder design conforms to the body for improved comfort.
- Weighs less than comparable products - no batteries, blowers, heavy ice or gel packs.
- Khaki fabric carrier is washable in mild soap; line dry.
- One cool pack included with each vest; put additional packs in the freezer for all-day cooling power.