The Protecta® Rebel™ CT delivers one of the industry’s best length to weight ratios. The rugged aluminum housing and steel working components can withstand the toughest jobs. The compact design (5.5” diameter x 2” deep) incorporates a smooth housing with rounded corners for added comfort and ease-of use for added worker productivity and reduced worker fatigue.
The Rebel™ CT is for use in harsh environments where web lifelines just won’t cut it. The cable lifeline offers added protection against heat and wear. It is ideal for applications and markets involving hot work such as metal cutting, welding, and applications with sharp abrasive objects that require added durability
- 15' Length Cable SRL
- Lightweight and Compact 6.4 lbs (2.9kg)
- Aluminum and Steel Construction
- Swiveling Anchorage Loop Keeps Unit in Line
- Kevlar®/Nomex® Covered External Shock Pack
- Swiveling Snap Hook
- Supports a Capacity of 310 lbs.
- Maximum Arresting Force of 1350 lbs.
- Meets OSHA and ANSI Z359.1