Traditional hook designs are not intended for tying back, however, many workers mistakenly use their standard hooks to tie-back. Should the worker fall with a standard hook tied back, the forces may inadvertently end up on the gate which is not intended for load-bearing, causing it to fail open and injure the worker. The new WrapBax2 hook offers a unique look to easily differentiate from standard hooks and provides 5,000 lbs. strength – even on the gate.
WrapBax2 provides the worker with a tool they will use safely, eliminating the need for a separate anchorage connector, reducing inventory and cost, simplifying inspections, training and improving compliance. The WrapBax2 comes in the same style as the EZ-Stop II for tying off over-head.
- The WrapBax2 is specifically designed for tie-back use – eliminates the need for a separate anchorage connector
- Single-leg lanyard with WrapBax2 hook at one end and snap hook at the other end
- 5,000 lb. hook capacity from every direction including the gate
- 6 ft. in length
- Heavy-duty webbing provides five times more abrasion resistance
- One-handed operation via an easy-to-use hook action
- Pinch-less design allows you to open and connect the hook without thumbs or fingers getting in the way
- Built-in web guide directs the webbing into the open hook for simple and quick connection and use
- Unique hook design makes it easily differentiated from standard snap hooks to eliminate confusion on the jobsite