Combines ease of use, light weight and high strength (5,000 lb. minimum tensile strength) forming a versatile anchorage connector. It's designed specifically to provide an anchor point for your personal fall protection system during concrete construction such as form work.
- Disposable anchor strap is designed to provide a temporary anchorage on concrete forms
- Loop on end of anchor slips over rebar, concrete is then poured on top of loop and wear pad
- Once concrete sets, a safe 5,000 lb. fall arrest anchorage point exists
- When no longer needed, simply cut strap and discard
- Durable 1¾" polyester webbing construction with full length outer wear pad for ultimate abrasion resistance
- Forged alloy steel D-ring provides compatible connection point for your lanyard or self retracting lifeline
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359